Saturday, February 18, 2012




An outdoor market we found in a square next to a beautiful old church

Apologies for the lack of posts! It's been a pretty crazy first week here and I haven't really had my camera with me (a problem I hope to rectify), so I hope these few photos I took on my phone today will do. Last week there was a different orientation every day, including a tour of the my school, the Institut Catholique (or "le Catho" as people call it). Today we went to the Musee Luxembourg where there was a Cezanne exhibition. Then it was out to lunch where I had some pretty cheesy French onion soup. Then we went out exploring and eventually stumbled upon Notre Dame (you know, no big deal) and walked along the Seine. Tomorrow the plan is to go to the open-air market and then hit up the Louvre. We're trying to get the touristy things out of the way first so after that we can become real Parisians.

No comments:

Post a Comment