Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Passage du Grand Cerf


Upon learning about my extremely limited knitting skills, my roommates asked me if i could teach them how to knit a scarf. Of course, knitting requires needles and yarn, so after class on Monday, we set out to find the first yarn store I found on google, hilariously called Lil Weasel. Unfortunately, once we got there, we learned that it's closed on Mondays. It also looked like it might be a bit on the expensive side, so we'll likely be taking our yarn business elsewhere. On the bright side, it was located in this cool shopping arcade full of some trendy-looking little shops that seemed like it would be worth coming back to poke around. Not to mention how pretty it was! One of the things I love about Paris is that even places like this little passageway have architectural interest and history behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment