Sunday, April 15, 2012


I'll be taking a brief hiatus from blogging for the next two weeks while I jaunt merrily about Europe for spring break. But never fear! I will be back in May with lots of pictures from my travels.
My first stop will be Florence to pay a visit to Gina and Hallie. Then I'm going with Gina to Greece for a few days. Then it's back to Italy where I'll hop on a train to meet my friends Vanessa and Malorie in Cinque Terre, and then finally we're heading to Lucerne, Switzerland. Should be quite an adventure.


P.S. This weekend marked two months that I've been here. That means it's halfway over. How is this possible? How does time pass so quickly??? Must continue to make the most out of every day.

2 comments:

  1. How could you abandon me like this!? What am I supposed to read on my breaks from studying?

    ReplyDelete