Tuesday, May 1, 2012

...and we're back

Hello, there! Long time no see! I came home to Paris yesterday with a memory card full of photos. Expect several posts to follow, chronicling my spring break travels.

First stop...


After one metro ride, a bus ride, a plane ride, another long bus ride, and finally a taxi, I arrived exhausted at my friend Gina's apartment at around 1 in the morning. The joys of travelling the cheapest ways possible! But it was totally worth it.



Things I did in Florence: visited the leather market, saw Michelangelo's David, ate pear and gorgonzola pasta, walked across the Ponte Vecchio, saw the Duomo, and discovered the joys of balsamic reduction. I also got to hang out with some of my best friends, and that was pretty fun too, I guess.

The photo of my first real Italian pizza is just a bit overexposed, but I had to put it up anyway because it was a momentous and delicious occasion.






Pear and almond gelato a.k.a. the best ever




1 comment:

  1. REALZ. why are you posting such HORRIBLE pictures of me?! i don't normally look that bad. mio dio. the rest of them are gorgeous though. miss you already

    ReplyDelete